I & MANY OF SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY RESIDENTS FEEL LIKE WE ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE COMMUNITY, OUR VOICES ARE NOT WELCOME. WE ARE BULLY OR LOOK AT LIKE WE ARE THE WORSE PEOPLE ON EARTH. THERE IS GOSSIP GOING AROUND THAT I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY WHICH TRUE, BUT RIGHT ALONG WITH TRYING TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I AM DUMB I AM VERY FAR THAT, YES I AM DISABLED. I AM WORKING HARD IN BECOMING SELF-RELIANCE BY USING MY HOBBIES TO A LIVING I SEW, MAKING EARRINGS, NEEDLEPOINT WITH PLASTIC CANVAS AND ETC. MY HOBBIES HELP ME SO I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE HAS MUCH MEDICATION IT IS VERY THERAPEUTIC FOR ME. HERE IS MY SITE NEW THINGS ONLINE.

Friday, August 11, 2017

South Salt Lake officials: We're too small, too poor to support county's homeless shelter

South Salt Lake officials: We're too small, too poor to support county's homeless shelter

2 comments:

  1. Why is Mayor Cherie Wood the SEVENTH HIGHEST PAY in the STATE of Utah? Mayor Wood Administration is very well Pay. South Salt Lake City need a Mayor that that is out to service all the Residents and lets all Voices be Heard.LETS GET SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY UP AND MOVING VOTING LEADERSHIP MARK KINDRED OR SHANE Siwik for Mayor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYOR CHERIE WOOD IS ONLY OUT FOR THE $$MONEY$$ SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT PUBLIC SERVICE MEAN SHE SERVICE ONLY HER SELF AND HER SUPPORTERS.

    ReplyDelete

Transparency, Ethics and Doing the Right Thing - Western City - December 2015 - Sacramento

Transparency, Ethics and Doing the Right Thing - Western City - December 2015 - Sacramento