I & MANY OF SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY RESIDENTS FEEL LIKE WE ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE COMMUNITY, OUR VOICES ARE NOT WELCOME. WE ARE BULLY OR LOOK AT LIKE WE ARE THE WORSE PEOPLE ON EARTH. THERE IS GOSSIP GOING AROUND THAT I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY WHICH TRUE, BUT RIGHT ALONG WITH TRYING TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I AM DUMB I AM VERY FAR THAT, YES I AM DISABLED. I AM WORKING HARD IN BECOMING SELF-RELIANCE BY USING MY HOBBIES TO A LIVING I SEW, MAKING EARRINGS, NEEDLEPOINT WITH PLASTIC CANVAS AND ETC. MY HOBBIES HELP ME SO I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE HAS MUCH MEDICATION IT IS VERY THERAPEUTIC FOR ME. HERE IS MY SITE NEW THINGS ONLINE.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

S.L. County mayor's night in shelter fueled Draper mayor's compassion, then controversy

S.L. County mayor's night in shelter fueled Draper mayor's compassion, then controversy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transparency, Ethics and Doing the Right Thing - Western City - December 2015 - Sacramento

Transparency, Ethics and Doing the Right Thing - Western City - December 2015 - Sacramento