I & MANY OF SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY RESIDENTS FEEL LIKE WE ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE COMMUNITY, OUR VOICES ARE NOT WELCOME. WE ARE BULLY OR LOOK AT LIKE WE ARE THE WORSE PEOPLE ON EARTH. THERE IS GOSSIP GOING AROUND THAT I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY WHICH TRUE, BUT RIGHT ALONG WITH TRYING TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I AM DUMB I AM VERY FAR THAT, YES I AM DISABLED. I AM WORKING HARD IN BECOMING SELF-RELIANCE BY USING MY HOBBIES TO EARN A LIVING I SEW, MAKING EARRINGS, NEEDLEPOINT WITH PLASTIC CANVAS AND ETC. MY HOBBIES HELP ME SO I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE HAS MUCH MEDICATION IT IS VERY THERAPEUTIC FOR ME. HERE IS MY SITE NEW THINGS COMING THINGS SOON.
I Welcome the Homeless Shelter to South Salt Lake City. Please Vote for Mark Kindred with True Leadership not only need Help from the State of Utah but the Community Needs to Come Together.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Study looks at relationship between where Utahns live, their health | FOX13Now.com - News for Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo and beyond

Study looks at relationship between where Utahns live, their health | FOX13Now.com - News for Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo and beyond

1 comment:

  1. It does not surprise me about report about life expediency in South Salt Lake. My quality life has decrease since the city stand & fight UTA the canceling of Route 203, it has many people. I now have health problems I have dizzy spells like I am having a seizure, do to stress because worry about dump things. I can't go shopping on my own or to the doctor anymore. I am not the resident of South Salt Lake there a lot of Disabled, Elderly & Low-Income Residents. I feel like am No Longer Welcome out in the Community. A Good Bus System Help bring Together & a Better Educate Population. Residents of South Salt Lake City would be able Save $5000 to $8000 a Year they could be Car-Free.

    ReplyDelete

Hepatitis A outbreak strikes Salt Lake County’s homeless population

Hepatitis A outbreak strikes Salt Lake County’s homeless population