I & MANY OF SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY RESIDENTS FEEL LIKE WE ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE COMMUNITY, OUR VOICES ARE NOT WELCOME. WE ARE BULLY OR LOOK AT LIKE WE ARE THE WORSE PEOPLE ON EARTH. THERE IS GOSSIP GOING AROUND THAT I HAVE A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY WHICH TRUE, BUT RIGHT ALONG WITH TRYING TO MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I AM DUMB I AM VERY FAR THAT, YES I AM DISABLED. I AM WORKING HARD IN BECOMING SELF-RELIANCE BY USING MY HOBBIES TO EARN A LIVING I SEW, MAKING EARRINGS, NEEDLEPOINT WITH PLASTIC CANVAS AND ETC. MY HOBBIES HELP ME SO I DO NOT NEED TO TAKE HAS MUCH MEDICATION IT IS VERY THERAPEUTIC FOR ME. HERE IS MY SITE NEW THINGS COMING THINGS SOON.
I Welcome the Homeless Shelter to South Salt Lake City. Please Vote for Mark Kindred with True Leadership not only need Help from the State of Utah but the Community Needs to Come Together.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"South Salt Lake City needs to Elected a New Mayor"

The Residents of South Salt Lake are Wonderful. The Mayor Cherie Wood is the Worse Major the city of South Salt Lake has ever had since I have live in South Salt Lake. There no way she is Worth a Salary of $118,497. South Salt Lake City is full of Pay-Day, Title Loans, Used Car Lots, Bars and Strip Clubs.  There are not really any places to go shop in 
South Salt Lake but Reams to Grocery Store that it.


Right now she is acting like she cares about community activities before the Election August 13, 2013. She finally started the Groundbreaking for the Central Park Community Center which should been done over two year ago. 

 If Major Cherie Wood is Re-Elected do not be Surprised, that we get the State Prison. South Salt Lake City needs a Mayor and City Council members that cares and has leaderships that that will bring the Community Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New 2017 grades issued for Wasatch Front high schools

New 2017 grades issued for Wasatch Front high schools